Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby RevSpitz » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Dear Friends of the Preborn from Pastor Matt Trewhella,

Yesterday, January 15th, 43 people gathered at the Johnson County Courthouse in Iowa City, Iowa, in order to stand with Donna Holman and decry the injustice being committed against her. The hearing was held at 8:30 a.m. in front of Judge Karen Egerton. She quickly sent Donna to jail for 30 days because Donna refused to submit to her order for psychiatric evaluation and drugging. It was grievous to see Donna taken away for a case which had no basis in fact and was clearly a set-up wherein city officials acted in complicity with Planned Parenthood to remove a voice for the preborn from outside the deathcamp.

The rest of us soon tasted of the complicity the governing officials have with Planned Parenthood. As we stood outside the courthouse peacefully picketing after the hearing, the same two female officers who arrested Donna which resulted in the case for which Donna now sits in jail, came up to us and without warning or provocation said we were blocking the sidewalk and gave written orders for two of our people to travel back to Iowa City and appear in court next month. That the motivation was harassment was evident. The one officer was about as dizzy as they come, and the other, a bull-dyke, also had to mouth off about how Donna is insane.

The truth is, Donna is a quite sane 72-year-old grandmother who simply refuses to sit by silently while preborn babies are being butchered in Iowa City. She actually understands the God-given role of a woman. The love and concern wherewith she ministers outside the deathcamp is awesome. The disrespect these younger women (the officers) displayed towards Donna was grievous.

We took time to preach and exhort other government officials both inside the courthouse and outside the courthouse to not sit by silently and let this injustice against this elderly woman continue. You could see the shame on some of their faces as we spoke with them. They know the score and have decided their own well-being is more important. We also took time to instruct many government officials in the lesser-magistrate doctrine.

We spent most of the day outside the courthouse, though we did split up for a couple hours and hit several intersections throughout the city wherein we spoke up for the preborn.

Please pray for Donna while she is incarcerated. The wicked do not understand that the Christian is always in a win/win situation. Whether in jail or out, whether free or bond, we can serve Christ! Please pray that what the wicked government officials meant for evil, the Lord will use for good!

You can write to Donna at:

Donna Holman PO Box 2540 Iowa City, IA 52244
(this is the address so she receives the mail directly in jail)

May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!

Pastor Matt Trewhella
________________________________________________________
http://www.armyofgod.com
SAY THIS PRAYER: Jesus I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.
User avatar
RevSpitz
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:09 pm

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:42 am

Thanks for sharing. Disgusting...........
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby zip.com » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 am

\"RevSpitz\" wrote:Dear Friends of the Preborn from Pastor Matt Trewhella,

Yesterday, January 15th, 43 people gathered at the Johnson County Courthouse in Iowa City, Iowa, in order to stand with Donna Holman and decry the injustice being committed against her. The hearing was held at 8:30 a.m. in front of Judge Karen Egerton. She quickly sent Donna to jail for 30 days because Donna refused to submit to her order for psychiatric evaluation and drugging. It was grievous to see Donna taken away for a case which had no basis in fact and was clearly a set-up wherein city officials acted in complicity with Planned Parenthood to remove a voice for the preborn from outside the deathcamp.

The rest of us soon tasted of the complicity the governing officials have with Planned Parenthood. As we stood outside the courthouse peacefully picketing after the hearing, the same two female officers who arrested Donna which resulted in the case for which Donna now sits in jail, came up to us and without warning or provocation said we were blocking the sidewalk and gave written orders for two of our people to travel back to Iowa City and appear in court next month. That the motivation was harassment was evident. The one officer was about as dizzy as they come, and the other, a bull-dyke, also had to mouth off about how Donna is insane.

The truth is, Donna is a quite sane 72-year-old grandmother who simply refuses to sit by silently while preborn babies are being butchered in Iowa City. She actually understands the God-given role of a woman. The love and concern wherewith she ministers outside the deathcamp is awesome. The disrespect these younger women (the officers) displayed towards Donna was grievous.

We took time to preach and exhort other government officials both inside the courthouse and outside the courthouse to not sit by silently and let this injustice against this elderly woman continue. You could see the shame on some of their faces as we spoke with them. They know the score and have decided their own well-being is more important. We also took time to instruct many government officials in the lesser-magistrate doctrine.

We spent most of the day outside the courthouse, though we did split up for a couple hours and hit several intersections throughout the city wherein we spoke up for the preborn.

Please pray for Donna while she is incarcerated. The wicked do not understand that the Christian is always in a win/win situation. Whether in jail or out, whether free or bond, we can serve Christ! Please pray that what the wicked government officials meant for evil, the Lord will use for good!

You can write to Donna at:

Donna Holman PO Box 2540 Iowa City, IA 52244
(this is the address so she receives the mail directly in jail)

May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!

Pastor Matt Trewhella
________________________________________________________
http://www.armyofgod.com


Why are the labeling her "insane"? What has she done?
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
User avatar
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Zip.com
Why are the labeling her "insane"? What has she done?


She has peacefully witnessed for the unborn. I will attest to her character she is a good woman with a good man for a husband. They have supported my work financially in times past. They are as insane as I am. For many leftoids that ranks them and I with the likes of Charles Mansion and Hitler. For Christ I believe He will reward Donna Holman for her care and compassion towards the little ones and her willingness to sit in jail and suffer rejection for Christ and the babies.....

All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Matthew 10:22
Last edited by Bill Whatcott on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Here is an e-mail I received about Mrs Holman:

Over 40 people stood with Donna when she was handcuffed by sheriff’s deputies and taken to the Johnson County Jail. Donna’s supporters stood outside the jail in view of the male and female prisoners.

Donna, being the principled moral person that she is, refused to stand naked before her captors. She was put into a cold cell in solitary confinement with no bedding. With no blanket to keep her warm she was kept awake all night because of the cold. In the morning her captors understood that Donna is not compromising her modesty and they gave her a blanket after patting her down.

Donna bartered with them on the pat down to keep her most prized possession, her personal Bible. She bought this large print Bible for her father when he was in the nursing home. Its worn and tattered pages are highlighted and underlined. She is comfortable in isolation, and has started a fast. She has done 14 day fasts in past imprisonments.

Pray that the Lord will use her and will minister to her while she is there. You may write her at:


Donna Holman
P.O. Box 2540
Iowa City, IA 52244


Cal Zastrow writes a message to the guards on the outside envelope.

:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby zip.com » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:58 pm

\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:Zip.com
Why are the labeling her "insane"? What has she done?


She has peacefully witnessed for the unborn. I will attest to her character she is a good woman with a good man for a husband. They have supported my work financially in times past. They are as insane as I am. For many leftoids that ranks them and I with the likes of Charles Mansion and Hitler. For Christ I believe He will reward Donna Holman for her care and compassion towards the little ones and her willingness to sit in jail and suffer rejection for Christ and the babies.....

All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Matthew 10:22


Bill, there are MANY people who "peacefully witness" for the unborn. They are NOT labelled insane. You still haven't answered my question. WHY was she labelled insane?
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
User avatar
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby zip.com » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Also to add something. Our local hospital here has a prayer group who picket regularly outside their location, across the street, they are not allowed to impede the doorway to the hospital, not once has any of them been arrested.

They are holding an all night vigil of prayer, I think next week, or whenever the date is for the Prayers for the unborn is scheduled. I'm thinking of attending.
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
User avatar
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:25 pm

\"zip.com\" wrote:
\"Bill Whatcott\" wrote:Zip.com
Why are the labeling her "insane"? What has she done?


She has peacefully witnessed for the unborn. I will attest to her character she is a good woman with a good man for a husband. They have supported my work financially in times past. They are as insane as I am. For many leftoids that ranks them and I with the likes of Charles Mansion and Hitler. For Christ I believe He will reward Donna Holman for her care and compassion towards the little ones and her willingness to sit in jail and suffer rejection for Christ and the babies.....

All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Matthew 10:22


Bill, there are MANY people who "peacefully witness" for the unborn. They are NOT labelled insane. You still haven't answered my question. WHY was she labelled insane?


Because she publicly witnesses for the unborn and shows graphic signs of their dismemberment. Nothing more, nothing less.....
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby zip.com » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:26 am

Because she publicly witnesses for the unborn and shows graphic signs of their dismemberment. Nothing more, nothing less.....


I know of plenty of people that do this and they are not labeled "insane". I'm still wondering what she did or is doing to warrant that claim -- that is a serious charge. If it's wrong why doesn't she sue whoever labeled her?

I'm going to do some research on her and find out. You are not giving any straight answers here.
Abortion: The Human Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.
User avatar
zip.com
FNA Employee
FNA Employee
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:09 am
Location: Ontario, Canada

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:32 pm

\"zip.com\" wrote:Because she publicly witnesses for the unborn and shows graphic signs of their dismemberment. Nothing more, nothing less.....


I know of plenty of people that do this and they are not labeled "insane". I'm still wondering what she did or is doing to warrant that claim -- that is a serious charge. If it's wrong why doesn't she sue whoever labeled her?

I'm going to do some research on her and find out. You are not giving any straight answers here.


Well democracy is not for the lazy...... :mrgreen:
By all means don't take my word for it. Google her name and talk to her directly if you like.......

Dan and Donna Holman: truthvan@yahoo.com

Not sure how much more straight up I can be than that???? :shock:
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB

Donna Holman unjustly jailed.

Postby Bill Whatcott » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:47 pm

More on Donna Holman and her unjust persecution:

Below are some video scenes of the events which were judged by Judge Egerton to be harassment on the part of Donna Holman which resulted in 1 year probation, the payment of $760.00 in fines, and the order that get evaluated by a psychiatrist and submit to his psychiatric treatment! It was Donna's failure to visit a psychiatrist which brought about imprisonment for 30 days. Not the following facts underlying the original conviction which led to the inordinate restrictions including the mandate to see a shrink and submit to his "treatment." The court practiced malfeasance from the start.


View the film provided by Holman for the court. Even though the well-protected Planned Parenthood facility had four cameras in place which, one may fairly assume, were operational, Planned Parenthood employees' testimonies were relied upon by Judge Egerton. In fact, no films were produced by PP to prove the "harassment" and "disorderly conduct" complaint by PP that was the basis for the arrest. Moreover, the alleged victims of the harassment were not compelled to appear in court and give testimony to the (apparently fictitious) harassment! Rather, the testimony of PP employees regarding the so-called harassment of clients entering the facility was accepted by Magistgrate Egerton.

-MBray


Dan Holman circulates the following:


Below are are 3 links to a 3 part video totaling 22 minutes which shows the the November 1, 2006 incident which led to the arrest of Donna Holman at Planned Parenthood in Iowa City, Iowa on bogus charges of Disorderly Conduct and Harassment.

The video was recorded off a television set as we do not at this time have the conversion equipment to get a good quality picture from the original tape.

The video was taken by Dan Holman, Donna Holman's husband. Randy Crawford is shown at the beginning of the video receiving a citation the week before Donna Holman's arrest.

Part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/antiaborticide/video/6863182

Part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/antiaborticide/video/6863396

Part 3
http://www.dailymotion.com/antiabortici ... 3_politics
:cross:Christ is the answer!
User avatar
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 6778
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am
Location: Edmonton, AB


Return to Gatherings and Activism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest